- Everything we do must glorify God reflecting our total dependence on Him.
- Acts 17:28 For in Him we live, and move, and have our being;
- Our goal is to become like Jesus and reflect Him through the Church, His body.
- Galatians 2:20 I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me;
- For God so loved the world.
- John 3:16 For God so loved the world that He gave His only-begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.
- We see that essentially, God is a God of relationship.
- John 13:34-35 I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. As I have loved you, you should also love one another. By this shall all men know that you are My disciples, if you have love toward one another.
- It is the building blocks of the church and society.
- Malachi 2:15 Didn’t the LORD make you one with your wife? In body and spirit you are His. And what does He want? Godly children from your union. So guard your heart; remain loyal to the wife of your youth.
- We hold that success is only seen in a successor.
- Proverbs 13:22 A good man leaves an inheritance to his children’s children…
- Jesus came to build a family – In community the Scriptures come alive!
- Acts 2:44 Now all who believed were together, and had all things in common,
- We honour the principle of team and teamwork led by God appointed leaders.
- Ephesians 4:16 He makes the whole body fit together and unites it through the support of every joint. As each and every part does its job, he makes the body grow so that it builds itself up in love.
Reaching Out To Others
- We are here not only for ourselves.
- Matthew 28:19-20 “Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, to the close of the age”.
- We have a cause to serve the King and His Kingdom.
- Matthew 6:10 Your Kingdom come, Your will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven.
- Freedom for each member to express their God given Gift in ministry.
- 1 Peter 4:10 As each has received a gift, employ it for one another, as good stewards of God’s varied grace.
- 2 Corinthians 3:17 Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom.
- Our work is our worship.
- John 5:17 But Jesus answered them, “My Father has been working until now, and I have been working”.
- Genesis 2:15 Then the LORD God took the man and put him in the garden of Eden to tend and keep it.